8 Aralık 2013 Pazar

New blog

Hi,

As I said before I was using this blog as a showcase when I was seeking new jobs. Now I want to try and see if I can write tutorials and howtos and stuff like that to make some "internet advertisement" money.

When I look at most posts in this blog I see they are more about  my learning period about a topic and they are pretty confusing for teaching purposes.

Also this blog as a whole does not have a very consistent topic. Also some posts are in Turkish, other are in English. Therefore I will be moving the useful content to the new blog. Meanwhile I will also try to make the content more precise and clear.

This blog will continue to exist. I think I can use it to rant about Linux or development stuff.

If you see something you need mentioned in this blog is missing just send a comment under this post.

New blog is located in: elinuxdev.blogspot.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder